Poker's Definity...

this forum is created to discuss poker in its entirety. no matter what type of tables you play at; be it stainless steel, virtual or wooden, break the game down here!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Now that all changes, improvements, deletions and revisions have been made behind closed doors, it's been a long awaited 5 months! Pokertime is now ready for newcomers, passersby, comments, discussions, and much more. Make sure to promote the link and get the word out. It all starts with you..yes, you Smile

Share | 

Ladie's Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AMP3RSAND
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Ladie's Man   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Im sure alot of poker players like to say their fvorite starting hand is pocket Aces, or even Kings, heck, you might get that 12% that love to sit down and start off fresh with 72 off-suit in hopes of getting lucky and flopping the set.

Me on the other hand, i have to go with my big girls Exclamation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love to start a hand with pocket queens due to the fact that its a hand that can either make you, or break you. I hate those hands where you can be caught in between Mad .

How do i play queens? That's a good question. Well, if im the small blind with this hand, ill pull the check raiser move. (what's a check raiser? study that one player who likes to bet once all other players have checked into seeing the flop, turn, or river). Normally, ill bet small to medium, try to weed out the ones who are doubting their J10 suited, or pocket 9s. Cool <-- bully mode.

Check out how my style of play and the styles of others, at triplejack [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.triplejack.com

Ladie's Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poker's Definity... :: All topics POKER. :: What's your favorite starting hand? How do you like to play it?-
Jump to: