Poker's Definity...

this forum is created to discuss poker in its entirety. no matter what type of tables you play at; be it stainless steel, virtual or wooden, break the game down here!

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Now that all changes, improvements, deletions and revisions have been made behind closed doors, it's been a long awaited 5 months! Pokertime is now ready for newcomers, passersby, comments, discussions, and much more. Make sure to promote the link and get the word out. It all starts with you..yes, you Smile

Share | 

[AMPERSAND]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AMP3RSAND
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: [AMPERSAND]   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 am

allow me to introduce myself

my name is Deundra. Im very fond of poker so i started this little forum in order to expound on just that. I like to play hold em for money and omaha for fun. Im highly addicted to an online poker site, in particular, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I really dont know what more to say other than i consider myself fairly knowledgeable to the game, have an amazing love for it, and im not sure if anyone would need it, but i can always offer advice to the game rabbit

I can be emailed or pm'd or start a forum for an off topic get up, im always on the computer doing SOMETHING lol. Dont forget to check out the site i call home at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.triplejack.com

[AMPERSAND]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poker's Definity... :: Let's not skip the formalities. :: First and Foremost, Who are you?-
Jump to: